If the order value does not drop below the specified amount even after returning or cancelling a part of your order, you’ll still be eligible for a part of the promo discount. Your refund will be issued after deducting the proportionate value of the discount applied on the product that you’re returning or cancelling. This means that you get back exactly what you paid for the product you’re returning.
Articles in this section
- What is your policy on returns?
- What is your policy on cancellations?
- Will you accept a return if I've discarded the outer packaging?
- Can I return part of a promotional purchase, where the discount was based on the total cost of my purchase?
- What happens if I want to return a product that was part of a Buy 1 Get 1 Offer or a Bundle Promo?
- What if I want to return an order that came with a MaxFashion.com voucher?
- My original order was Rs. 1,000 or more, so I qualified for free shipping. Do I still get free shipping if I return part of my order?
- Can I exchange my purchase for another product?
- If I pay for my order by Debit or Credit Card, how long will it take to process my refund?
- I paid for my order using Wallets. How is my refund processed?